INSANITY COMPLETE!!! Results/pics revealed!!

Options
krisike
krisike Posts: 9 Member
Wow! I never thought that I would be at this point right now BUT I'm sooo glad that I am. Yesterday was my last day of Insanity and I must say I finished with a bang...I was sooo tired I fell asleep with my workout clothes, HRM and everything still on ha! Well let me just give you a brief history- My starting weight was 299 in January 2012. My first pic was taken 2 weeks after I started Insanity (04-11-13) and I was 199.6 lbs and my final pic was taken this morning and I weighed in at 199.6 lbs. So I must say that I know I swapped some muscle for fat during this program. My arms toned up alot and I could tell I big difference in my stomach area!!! I got a little tummy tuck without the surgery :) ...So yes- I made it through Insanity and YES, I will be doing the program again in a couple of months :)

2qkjdir.jpg

RESULTS!!!
70xn9u.jpg

Replies

• nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! Congratulations! You look very happy :)
  • katrinareece
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great :-)
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job on the hard work and amazing results!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Great job... keep it up!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results!! I keep seeing the infomercial and I keep teetering between trying it and not trying it. I went on Amazon to look at reviews and overall it got excellent reviews, but a lot of people that gave it a low rating was either because they received a non-legit copy or because it was causing joint pain. I'm guessing though that you didn't find this an issue if you're going to be doing the program again.

Again, amazing results :flowerforyou:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    wow you lost over 40 pounds in two weeks?
  • jworkman1980
    Options
    Way to go!! I have done several rounds and it works wonders :) I am on another round to lose this baby weight.....I feel like I am starting over LOL! You look great :)
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Way to go. I am finishing up week 4 and I am so proud I have got this far into it. Finishing it is an accomplishment. I still find myself modifying some of the moves due to my mid section being in the way, but even then it is still an awesome workout.
  • RosieLS1961
    Options
    Fantastic job! I would love to start the insanity but given my current state, I'll work up to it slowly.
  • krisike
    Options
    No, my first pic is just me way 7 months prior to Insanity. When I started Insanity I was between 205-202.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    HUGE HUG!!! I couldn't be more proud of you and your accomplishments...Your results are amazing... Keep up the great work...You inspire me more and more hun!
  • krisike
    Options
    thank you all!! This was an amazing program and I'm so proud to have completed it!
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing. Girl I am so proud of you. You've been on this journey for a while now and you are doing it honey. So proud of you. You inspire me to do Insanity. (ONE DAY) LOL. By the way, I couldn't see it at first in Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Nice results!!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I can really see the difference! Great job!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Well done! Can see a big reduction in your tummy size :)
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go! :)
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment! I am happy for you:)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Now just for giggles, I like that your before picture is from the future :-P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!