324.6 lbs and hating it.

Options
As everyone knows to lose weight, especially if it is a fantastic amount, is incredibly difficult. I am looking for some friends and people to help keep me accountable on this journey. I currently weigh 324.6 pounds and my goal weight is right around 150 pounds. So I have close to 200 pounds to lose. I have done pretty well this past week but I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. Someone to share in the triumph and the miserable failures. Inspiration to keep on keepin on. So friend me!!

Replies

• Handfull1959
    Handfull1959 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello .. Ohhhhh I know very well the difficulty in changing my eating beliefs & habits .. I've lost the same 40 lbs 3 times & I'm starting (day 2) again so I'd love to be a part of your journey & have u a part of mine : ))
  • Gardenprayer
    Gardenprayer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I am with you too. I am struggling with stress which makes me eat, but I am determind to calm down. I need a car but put loosing 10lbs before I buy. LOL! I have 40lbs but would like 50 lbs to go. I am starting Monday..I hope seriously. Do I friend you somewhere?
  • timetochangeme23
    Options
    It's lovely to meet you both. I have sent friend requests. I am excited to keep up with you!
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 332, so I understand completely. I am currently at 289 and a LONG way from where I need to be. Set small goals and reward yourself when you reach that goal. 100 (or more) pounds is a lot to think about losing, so i try to focus on little chucks of 10-25 pounds for goals.
  • framy
    framy Posts: 2
    Options
    As everyone knows to lose weight, especially if it is a fantastic amount, is incredibly difficult. I am looking for some friends and people to help keep me accountable on this journey. I currently weigh 324.6 pounds and my goal weight is right around 150 pounds. So I have close to 200 pounds to lose. I have done pretty well this past week but I need someone to bounce my ideas off of. Someone to share in the triumph and the miserable failures. Inspiration to keep on keepin on. So friend me!!