Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• dolphn545
    dolphn545 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 205. Looking to drop to 140. Just joined a weight loss contest, just joined the YMCA, and need to get back into running. Always looking for support.
  • 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40lbs. I could use some friends for support. Please add me.
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey folks, I,ve returned in November after some time away due to ill health and I'm 11lbs down. I'm changing my eating and have started going to the gym twice a week too - so please add me if you like! I'm hoping to lose an average of 5lbs per month so its slow and steady and long lasting - good luck with your goals everyone!
  • wildbluyawnder1
    wildbluyawnder1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60. I'm at 210. My challenge is that I have an injured shoulder and neck from an accident. It's hard when there are some things I simply can't do as far as exercise. Aggravating the area causes migraines. Anyway, I need a lot of encouragement to mentally not let it get me down.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I joined about 3 weeks ago. Also looking for encouragement and to support each other. Add me if you like.
  • dormeanour
    dormeanour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting! I'm 5'4" and I currently weigh 165lbs. My goal is to be 115lbs.
  • tnf2499
    tnf2499 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here. Trying to lose 50-60 lbs. Looking to being a part of a group that can challenge and motivate each other.
  • remmysmawmaw
    Options
    I am 205 and want to lose down to around 150..please add me I could use the support
  • denhaaa
    denhaaa Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey All,
    I would love to join all of you! I'm at about 211 and ultimately would like to be around 160! I've set my initial goal for 180, then hope that will be motivation enough to go the rest of the way!
    I could really use a lot of push and someone to hold me accountable!
    We can do it!! :smile:
  • khr771
    khr771 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a big boat - there are a lot of us in it. I need to lose 50 +. Really want to feel better and be more active.
  • kellyswanholm
    kellyswanholm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is there an actual group created? Sorry for the silly question. Still new! :)
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi- very similar goals hers. I'm about 190 and would like to get to 140. Wishing everyone good luck in their journeys :D
  • sofaki1981
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm in the same boat :-) Started on the 18th with a weight of 246 (height 5.4) . After 4 days of healthy eating I'm down to 243.8. My goal is to lose about 3 pounds a week which I think is doable. My overall goal is to reach 154.
    I would love to add some friends and help each other reach our goals!
  • K_armfield
    K_armfield Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again. I'm at 220 now but I want to be at 150 by my 30th next year. I have 363 days to do it. Feel free to add me