LOTS OF WEIGHT GAIN

Options
What food would help me gain the most weight? I am 98 lb. and 5ft 3 in.

Replies

• estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well, this is the site i use to look at how many calories i need for either maintaining, losing or gaining, and it shows per amount each week you prefer to lose or gain.
    http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
  • diabeticlifter
    Options
    Oats, rice, potatoes and pasta are all great ways to gain weight. You should also include sources of good fats, like nuts (including peanut butter), avocados, virgin coconut and/or olive oil, and dairy fat (cheese) are all great. Don't forget the protein, aim for at least 0.7g per pound of body weight of you are active.
  • PacManBrah
    Options
    Whole milk helps me out the most, followed by oats, eggs, nuts, ice cream.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    More of them. It's not about kinds of foods, it's about quantity of foods.

Also, if you're looking to gain muscle and not just fat, make sure you're lifting heavy things and putting them back down a few times a week.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    More of them. It's not about kinds of foods, it's about quantity of foods.

Also, if you're looking to gain muscle and not just fat, make sure you're lifting heavy things and putting them back down a few times a week.

this.

eat more of what you're eating. If you are having a hard time still hitting your goal reach for more traditional "junk food" pizza- beer- bagels- high carb always helps. soda- candy bars- ice cream- sushi- all the things.