fitbit options?

Options
i'm driving myself crazy trying to decide what to get. i do not have a smartphone and that's not going to change, so i needed something that would sync with my computer. fitbit it is, the rest (that i've seen) don't.

so.

i'm kind of caught.. my kinesiologist uses a fitbit flex and recommends it. i don't like that there's no watch and no numbers to see how i'm doing - just those dots. but the features seem awesome.

there's also a fitbit charge, which does have the watch so i was leaning that way...

....but they're putting out a charge HR which actually measures heart rate which i think would be beneficial in analyzing what i'm doing. if it was already released i'd get this one, no-brainer, but it's not released yet and i haven't actually found a release date.

any advice on the above?

Replies

• GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I wholeheartedly recommend a FitBit Zip. You can replace the batteries and I find the tracker to be more accurate for steps. The Wrist bands don't track steps when pushing a grocery cart....and that is a major step opportunity. No telling what else the wrist back doesn't track. The Zip attaches to the side of the waist and tracks the most amount of movement. I have one and it sticks with me 100% of the time.