Higher protein vegetarian sources

Options
2»

Replies

• katgirl007
    katgirl007 Posts: 8
    Options
    The hemp powder I used was from Nature's Way and says EfaGold on the label, no sugar added so you'd need to put it in something. I wouldn't eat it raw, but I'd throw it in smoothies and with oatmeal and I thought it was the best of anything I've tried for not giving everything a weird flavor. It was inexpensive and at some random local to CO health food store (Natural Grocer's in case you have them).

Beats chewing a rope! :)
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks. There's a Target and Trader Joe's near me. I don't know what Trader Joe's has that would fit in w/veg, but farther away is a Whole Foods. I could check them out too.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks. There's a Target and Trader Joe's near me. I don't know what Trader Joe's has that would fit in w/veg, but farther away is a Whole Foods. I could check them out too.
    Whole Foods is a wonderful source of veg options, but it can get pretty expensive so try to check Target first.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

I buy Trader Joe's brand of chia seeds.
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great info, thanks. I'll definitely check out Target and TJ's. :smile: