I'm so happy!!

Options
I just wanted to say that im so happy! I started using MFP about 7 weeks ago, for the first two weeks I lost 2.5lbs, I then didn't lose anything for two weeks so re-adjusted my deficit and im now having a consistent loss every week of 1lb which im over the moon with! So far im at an 8lb loss, (managed to loose around 50lb with weight watchers and kept it over for over 5 years) MFP is helping me loose that extra little bit which I never thought I would :smiley:

So thank you MFP!!

Replies

• Flookbird
    Flookbird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done for maintaining such a big loss for so long! I hope I can do the same. And well done on those last few pounds - that's exactly where I'm at now (had a break over Christmas and now onto the final half a stone!). You're an inspiration, thanks!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep getting it!
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • helenbenzie75
    helenbenzie75 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, Helen!
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Keep it up!!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Woohoo fabulous Keep it up!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That's great news - Congrats!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that im so happy! I started using MFP about 7 weeks ago, for the first two weeks I lost 2.5lbs, I then didn't lose anything for two weeks so re-adjusted my deficit and im now having a consistent loss every week of 1lb which im over the moon with! So far im at an 8lb loss, (managed to loose around 50lb with weight watchers and kept it over for over 5 years) MFP is helping me loose that extra little bit which I never thought I would :smiley:

So thank you MFP!!

Awesome to hear!

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on maintaining and on pushing to lose those last few pounds!!