One year, 115.2 lb lost

Options

Replies

• kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the post, I needed the positive reinforcement this morning as my motivation is seriously flying out the window. I have never been able to lose more than 15 lbs. at a time and I reached that mark about a month ago and everything has stopped. Not sure how to get it going again but I'm going to stick it out for a while longer and see if I can do it this time.
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    kss1231 wrote: »
    You look amazing! Thanks for the post, I needed the positive reinforcement this morning as my motivation is seriously flying out the window. I have never been able to lose more than 15 lbs. at a time and I reached that mark about a month ago and everything has stopped. Not sure how to get it going again but I'm going to stick it out for a while longer and see if I can do it this time.

That was me my entire life. Down 20, up 30, repeat. Just take it one day at a time and forget the scale. I weigh in once a month and focus on staying under goal each day. That's it :-)
  • vigenp
    vigenp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Be proud of yourself. What an achievement!
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! Great job and commitment!
  • SerenityGrace
    Options
    Can we have a discussion on how awesome your eyebrows are? I look like a 90 year old smearing eyeliner across their face when I try to do mine. LOL.

Seriously, you look amazing. Great job on your walking towards health!
  • Nicolemarie129
    Nicolemarie129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your post was what I needed this morning as I start my journey again to lose weight... thank you for sharing and YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Thank you for posting your story! Very inspirational!
  • mommyof3girld
    mommyof3girld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! I have about 100 pounds to lose, myself. It's been hard, it doesn't want to seem to come off as easily as it has before! You have inspired me to step it up a notch! Thank you for that!
  • china1972
    china1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are amazing ! Congratulations ☺️
  • hvreeland
    hvreeland Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! I'm down to my last 40 lbs. After seeing your success, I know I can do it!
  • am1llion
    am1llion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your post is blessing to me b/c my background and goals are similar. Keep up the great work!
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...i'm trying for 100 lbs too. i started on June 1, 2014 and i got 25 more lbs to go
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Bravo Zulu!
  • xobeckyxo
    Options
    Holy guacamole! You are amazing!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job! You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!
  • grimecl
    grimecl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow - congrats to you - inspiring to me to get back on track.
  • dzjellybeans
    dzjellybeans Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're an inspiration.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    you're amazing !
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!