39 and looking for friends around my age!!

Options

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP! Sounds like you are back to a good start and nothing like being motivated and losing weight at the same time. I just turned 30 and if you would like to add me, you can send me a request on here!
  • amy00000
    amy00000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    41 and looking for friends to help keep me motivated. Starting up MFP again after a few years. This is the year I hit my goals. Feel free to add me as a friend. Looking for support. :smile:
  • batgirl1981
    batgirl1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    33 and looking to shift 5kgs to start with- would love to find some people for support and encouragement. Doing metafit, insanity and body pump to speed things along. Good luck everyone!
  • christinaofmordor
    Options
    I'm 39 also looking to lose about 40 lbs
  • pooliepuglas
    pooliepuglas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started again (now 45 - time flies) on MFP it worked last time so should do this time. Have just been out for a 35 minutes run to start to get in the swing of things. Hang in there everybody and stay focussed. Good luck
  • Strongheart125
    Strongheart125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Down 75 lbs, 35 to go. Daily logger and working hard to be completely fit by 40. Add me with an FR with a note if you're serious about this-- I do my best to help and encourage others.
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    39 and a runner and lifter - feel free to add
  • sandrarfleming
    Options
    Hi I am 39 too (will be 40 at the end of April). Please add me. I need to lose over 100 lbs.
  • llynn1976
    llynn1976 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 38 and new to mfp . I'm looking to lose 24lbs., feel free to add me as well. :D
  • mboomer74
    mboomer74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, too.... I will be 40 in August. I ran a marathon last April, but then my weight suddenly spiked 10 lbs or so over the summer... no idea why. I'm hoping to lose about 15 lbs before my bday and think it's going to be really hard, so the support on here should be great!!
  • jserencsa
    jserencsa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello - I turned 40 just over a month ago. I just (re)joined MFP and am hoping to lose 40lbs. I would love to add some friends as I need all the help I could get. Thanks!
  • twopeas2
    twopeas2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 40-45kg to lose :D Love exercise and am back to it, recovering from a broken leg.
  • clrgsy40
    clrgsy40 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 41 been here before and lost 25lbs. I'm back trying to lose another 40lbs at least feel free to add me. Chris
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me. I'm married, and have 4 kIds. I could use the support too. I've lost about 65 pounds over the past 8 months, and at this point I need to ensure I keep the weight off.
  • Misscruz72
    Misscruz72 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When I was 39 yrs old, I decided to lose weight for my Big 40th birthday party. It took me a year to lose 50 pounds but I felt so beautiful & good about my accomplishment. Now I am 42 and I have gained all 50 pounds back. Tomorrow is also the day I start my exercise plan & I could also use some positive supporters. You can add me as a friend.
  • msmith_007
    Options
    I used MFP once before & was at a happier weight, but I fell off the band wagon & have gained it all back plus some. Trying again & looking for people to help me stay motivated this time.
  • BuckTheBMI
    BuckTheBMI Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just rolled over to the big four oh last year. I am re-starting MFP today to hopefully start some good habits for the back 9 of my life.
  • JoAnnaKLH
    Options
    I'm 38, focusing on adding weight training while training to run a 10k in the next couple months.... And trying to loose 25lbs. I would love a buddy. :)
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    43 and it doesn't get any easier but with daily logging on MFP I'm really finding that I'm making inroads into the 50lbs I need to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Hi there. I've just turned 38 and have had success with MFP before. Am wanting to loose at least three stone before I'm 40! Please feel free to add me.