t25

Options
2»

Replies

• hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just started a group - no time like the present. Hope everyone jumps in so we can help each other. :)

Also, please feel free to friend me - I'm attempting early morning workouts since I teach Zumba 3 nights a week and with working all day trying to do double workouts at night is not the best plan.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    For tracking, I wore a HR monitor and entered my actual burns during my first round. Now, I just go find my "w1d1 Cardio" entry and pop it in as today's exercise. I figure that's close enough.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    pittjenn wrote: »
    For tracking, I wore a HR monitor and entered my actual burns during my first round. Now, I just go find my "w1d1 Cardio" entry and pop it in as today's exercise. I figure that's close enough.

thats what I did as well. it was always fairly similiar.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    jennjcam wrote: »
    I am on week 2 of beta. Beta is by FAR my favorite. I hated the Total Body workout in alpha and was so excited there wasn't a total body in beta. I ate like crap in alpha thanks to the holidays and lost nothing, but I am in week 2 of beta and eating right and down 4.6lbs. I love this program and going in I wasn't a huge Shaun T fan, but now he has grown on me and I actually look forward to my workout each day.
    I lost most of my weight in beta. Probably has to do with the added muscle gain from alpha finally kicking in!
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks hawksvixxen for starting the group. Everyone, join up and help keep me accountable, please! Friend me, too.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    LizaGetz wrote: »
    Thanks hawksvixxen for starting the group. Everyone, join up and help keep me accountable, please! Friend me, too.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015

I know we all need help staying on track - I know I have my days for sure. Happy to start the group to keep us all moving forward! :)

• lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    To get my calorie burn, I wear my HRM and just make a new exercise for whichever workout I did that day.
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just restarted Beta due to an injury. Saw a lot more loss with Beta than Alpha! Feel free to add :)