How to increase your weight ?!

Options
Hello Guys , my name is Achim , i'm from Germany and my aim is to weight 80 kg. MyFitnessPal helps me every day to count my calories and i think its great support for me to to fulfill my aim.
Do you have any tipps how i can fulfill my aim (80kg) achieve fast?
I would be really happy if u can give me some usefull advices !
Greetings ,
Achim

Replies

• ed_hooters
    ed_hooters Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Im gaining lean muscle to 750 grams a month and i want to share to you my simple and effective exercise and simple diet
    In order for you to gain weight and lose fat at the same time. First you have to do Free Weights in the gym or at home if your starting to lift weights start from 5kg dumbbell or barbell and walk your way up. Do 5 to 10 minutes cardio after your workout. Dont forget to drink plenty of water.
    About diet: eat only lean chicken or beef and fish with green vegtable and eat also clean fat like egg, peanuts, legumes, olive oil, fish oil supplement, chia seed, non fat yogurt, cinnamon powder
    Drinks: drink 2 cups of water first thing in the morning, drink coffee w/o milk and sugar
    Recipe:natural drink after you wake up morning
    1 liter water boil
    5 teabags
    1 lemon
    Handfull of fresh mint
    breakfast:
    3 tablespoon oatmeal
    1 teaspoon peanut butter
    1 cup non fat milk or water
    1 hardboild egg(whole)
    2 tablespoon chia seed with 2 cups of warm water
    Freeworkout meal: 1 hour before workout
    1 1/2 scoop whey pro complex gainer
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    3 tablespoon oatmeal
    Black coffee w/o sugar (30minutes before wourkout)
    Afterworkout drink:
    1 1/2 scoop whey pro complex gainer
    1 banana
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 cup non fat milk or water
    Remimber to train 5 days a week and lift heavy weight if you can. Doing 4 sets 8 to 10 repatation by 30 second work 30 seconds rest.
    Note: do compound workout
    Example: deadlift, benchpress, and squat
    And watch the video on youtube look for sixpackshortcut you can learn on how to do workouts.
    If you do what i have said you will lose fat and weight. And gain lean muscle at the same time. By the way im 76kg of fat before with a big tummy and now im 63KG of lean muscle
    And do AB wourkout 3 times a week.
    GOOD LUCK AND TRAIN HARD
  • achimcr7
    Options
    Thanks a lot for ur comments. I will give my best !