13»

Replies

• skinnynume
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can't figure out how to add people
  • sweetskeeter
    sweetskeeter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how many people are in the same boat as I am. Support and motivation are so important in making it through this. Thank you all for that!
  • zachsmomof08
    zachsmomof08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also am trying this yet again. Need watch carb intake due to high glucose levels and would like to loose 100+ lbs and could also use motivation. Hope all goes well for you all. God bless.
  • nchaunte
    nchaunte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)
  • swtnss77
    swtnss77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm am needing to lose at least 60 but would like to lose 100 support, encouragement and push is always welcome and needed. I tend to go all out in the beginning but after a month or so I'm burnt out. Would love to be able to fix that! Adds welcome.
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm ex-forces and trying to get back in shape after injury and neglect (mostly neglect to be honest :o ) and need to lose 100lbs+ (47kgs). Enjoying the community and stories of inspiration and support.
    Everyone please feel free to add me :)

78560134.png
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me please. We all need motivation to keep going. I am at 262 & want to get to 170. We can do it!
  • glconstable
    glconstable Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All..keep working with it...started this journey about 18 months ago. I set a goal of 60 pounds to lose at 1 pound a week. I was already exercising, but needed that extra visibility into what I was putting in. This is the best I've felt in years. Lost the 60 pounds and now working on final trimming/toning.
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    add me too please. need to lose 100
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I have about the same amount to lose!
  • joane67
    Options
    hi all! I have 110lbs to lose and would love the support and encouragement from anyone,...feel free to add me!
    :D
  • CynthiaRuhlman
    CynthiaRuhlman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I'm on day three of my huge journey and would love some motivation and support , we all could use some! Please add me , I'm just figuring g out how to use this app. We can do this!
  • kfricke724
    kfricke724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too would love some adds.... I have about 120 to lose!!!!
  • bl123456
    bl123456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! It helps to know you're all out there doing this one day, one hour at a time. I'm down 38 with lot more to go! I agree it is a life change! :D
  • vanquish_the_vulture
    Options
    I'd love the extra support and accountability too! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me I would love to lose 100 pounds