*~Looking for weight loss buddies~*

Options
27 y.o. SAHM Looking to keep motivated with weight loss buddies ^_^
I am aiming to lose 65 Lbs.
Add me to keep in touch, motivate one another & share recipes & workouts!

Replies

• teganwb033
    Options
    Hi! Im currently a sahm too and my youngest is 7months. Also looking to lose weight about 16kgs. :) feel free to add me
  • divaliciousj
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to lose a large amount of weight. Please add me for accountability partners.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am a single sahm who works from home. My kids are 11 and 16. Were a active film and theatre family. Always happy to have motivated friends.
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Add me please! It would be wonderful to have another friend on here with similar goals :)
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love new friends and I try to motivate others, too, as much as I can :-)

I run monthly biking challenges, too, if you are interested, you can join at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101528-bikejanuary. Exercising regularly has been one of the main reasons I have been able to be successful. I highly encourage doing some type of weekly activity to supplement your nutrition efforts.
  • ChloePresley
    Options
    Add me! I'm a sahm of 2 crazy littles. Would like to get rid of at least 20lbs. My phone won't allow me to click on anyone to add them but I am able to send messages. Feel free to add! I'm up for support and conversation anytime! :)
  • lizzydbean
    Options
    Add me! 40 lb goal. Not loss (I dont want to lose weight just to 'find' it again!) Rather, weight annihilation!
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking for weight loss buddies and support too! Just had my second baby and need to lose this baby weight! Add me! :smile:
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Down 30 70 to go feel free to add me. Would love to motivate eachother.
  • fbussell88
    Options
    Hi! Looking for people to help motivate me! Please add me B)
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Not sure what a SAHM is but u guys all have my support! Add me :)
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Also a SAHM of a 5 yr old and a 14 mo old. Have lost 31 lbs have about 29 more to go! Would love to have and give support! :)
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a 14 and 12 year old. My son is home doing on-line school. He wants me to be quiet during the day. Good news is I have someone to do PE with. Please add me I need the help. This is my 3rd try in the last couple years. I want 2015 to finally be successful.
  • tufztuf
    tufztuf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm old enough to be the mother of you SAHM's (joey, that stands for "stay at home mom") - but I post regularly and am supportive. Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • getsa
    getsa Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too
  • smartnincompoop
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivating buddies as well. I'm a firm believer that strength is in numbers and support is going to be the key to everyone's success.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 yr old SAHM. I have 7 kids,(Only 2 girls left at home,14 and 16). I also have 5 grandchildren. I've been going since June. So far, I have lost 85 lbs (*) and have 75 to go!
  • abogdon73
    abogdon73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 42 y/of also looking for people on the same path as I, possibly the same struggles. Been off and on with MFP but never have used all the tools and Def never been part of the community. Please feel free to friend request me as well, would love to be part of a group.
  • charlottejackson7731
    Options
    I neeeeeedddd friends please. I have no drive I need motivation and would love to get rid of at least 50 lbs
  • txbride15
    Options
    I would love some more friends im down 12 pounds and still wanna lose around 60 more please feel free to add me as a friend