new friends

Options
Been using MFP for a few months and now looking for friends to join me. I want to get to 220lbs. I love weight training so a common interest would be great

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Matty,
    I hope that your expirience of MFP has been a positive one so far, there are so many great people on these forums that make this journey so much easier and provide the support that I really don't think is comparable anywhere other than here (I have made so many great friends in my time here).

I wish you all the very best with your goals. Giving 110% will definately prove you with 110% back in return!!

All the best,
    Adam
  • floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks Adam :D
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Feel free to add me if you want. Although I am not weight training, I do log on every day and provide support to everyone as much as I can. Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Feel free to add me if you want. Although I am not weight training, I do log on every day and provide support to everyone as much as I can. Good luck on your journey :smile:

No thats great Hilary...i wasnt looking just for ppl interested in weight training maybe in shouldnt have been so specific lol
    thank you
  • sherrymoyle
    sherrymoyle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 220 now have lost 20 pounds & have 50 to go! Support is best when it comes from those who can relate :)