Finding my wings again hopefully the healthy way

Ok so here it is in a nutshell im 33 almost 34 a mom of a 4 year old ive struggled with having an eating disorder since I was 16 and many health issues I have been through a lot and am at a cw of 206 rght now only because my boyfriend hate the life I used to live and I really don't want my child growing up to be like that, my mentality is still to weigh myself everyday and want to restrict a lot and get down to 117 but im shooting for a goal weight of 135 for my gw, I would love some buddies to have on this journey, I don't have a gym membership anymore so I will be doing everything at home.

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    You're 206lb because of your boyfriend? Sorry, trying to understand.
  • lol no sorry I was typing so fast my boyfriend knows all my tricks from havin an eating disorder and he has said numerous times if he found out I was throwing up or doing anything stupid he would do anything to take my daughter away from that
  • rochellet_00
    rochellet_00 Posts: 9 Member
    You can do it. The first step was realizing you have a problem and taking ownership to do something about it.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Can I suggest you make friends with people who are not drastically undereating? I love MFP but I know it can be a very triggering environment for some people. At least two of my friends joined and then developed EDs. Give yourself time to lose in a way that is mentally and physically healthy.
  • thanks