Need all the help I can get!

Options
Hello! I need lots of friends to motivate me to lose weight in the year 2015. I've been struggling with weight issues since the year 2009 and it has become an existing problem, so I have decided to make it my New Years Resolution to finally lose weight. Any and all help is welcome! I need all the advice I can get, my goal weight loss is going to be a total of 136 pounds! I'm not telling my current weight right now that will be announced later on after the weight loss and I will take before and after pics and post them around the time I start losing the weight I need to lose. :) I love this site and I am hoping that it will help motivate me to keep on losing weight. I am currently on medications so I know it will be hard to lose on them, but I know I can do it, just a matter of actually doing it and losing the weight. Just need some good friends to motivate me and keep me going! :smile:

So any and all advice and offering of friendship is welcome, maybe I can help motivate you too! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends! Let's make 2015 a year to remember! Feel free to add me!