Showering Routine

Options
2»

Replies

• ccnclee
    ccnclee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Never thought about it...but same every time. Head, chest, abdomen, groin, legs, feet, glutes...
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Shower?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    same, however trying to switch to cold showers
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Twisted minds could say so many inappropriate things right now... Generally the routine is the same, unless I decide I'm feeling like a bubble bath and a glass of wine. Then I'm all game for being wild...
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    I rarely take a shower because I have waist length hair and don't like to get it wet unless I'm washing it because it turns into a curly tangled mess afterward. But when I DO shower, I guess I pretty much follow a pattern. I'm just efficient by nature.

Wha? :sick:

ahh? :# but you have baths!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    routine

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Same order every single time....shampoo and then conditioner on so it can soak in, facial scrub, then shave, then scrub with body wash and then rinse conditioner out and then follow that up with a quick jet of cold water to seal my hair follicles. I am a creature of habit....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same. Turn on Hot water. Adjust. Hang towel on hook next to Shower. Wash Legs, Torso, Face. Irish Spring. Rinse. Shampoo Beard. Clean nails with brush and soap. Rinse Shampoo from Beard. Condition Beard. Lather Face and Head with Shaving Cream. Brush teeth. Shave face & Head. Rinse Conditioner from Beard. Gargle with Mouthwash. Spit. Turn off shower. Dry off. Get dressed.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Twisted minds could say so many inappropriate things right now... Generally the routine is the same, unless I decide I'm feeling like a bubble bath and a glass of wine. Then I'm all game for being wild...

I was going to say...it depends on if I'm alone or not...

• johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When its cold outside, I start from the top and work down. When its warm outside, I wash my hair last.
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Creature of habit, turn shower on, aimlessly potter around my bathroom doing the pre shower routine (take my face wash and brush etc to the shower) then wet hair, clean arms, torso, legs, feet, shampoo hair, conditioner, cold water, out.

Can't do it any other way!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i have not thought about it. so, maybe. but i don't think i do.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Same top down routine every day...well, except leg shaving day is slightly different since I do that first.
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    Same top down routine every day...well, except leg shaving day is slightly different since I do that first.

Love that you have leg shaving day and not leg shaving day....

My routine is shortened when I am rinsing off after a workout and I don't have to wash my hair...most of those days I don't shave either...

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    First thing is to stand there for five minutes with the temp as Hot as I can stand letting the high pressure setting hit my back while brushing my teeth, wet hair, shampoo, rinse, apply conditioner, wash face then use Apricot scrub on face, neck and chest, wash body, apply Apricot scrub to back brush and exfoliate back, bum and back of thighs, use pumice stone on bottom of feet, shave, rinse body, rinse conditioner off hair, stand back turn off hot and rinse face with ice cold water, towel dry, untangle curls while dripping wet, then apply lotion and SPF face moisturizer. Whew!!! Sounds tiring now that I wrote it all down! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • LouLouStBijou
    Options
    First thing is to stand there for five minutes with the temp as Hot as I can stand letting the high pressure setting hit my back while brushing my teeth, wet hair, shampoo, rinse, apply conditioner, wash face then use Apricot scrub on face, neck and chest, wash body, apply Apricot scrub to back brush and exfoliate back, bum and back of thighs, use pumice stone on bottom of feet, shave, rinse body, rinse conditioner off hair, stand back turn off hot and rinse face with ice cold water, towel dry, untangle curls while dripping wet, then apply lotion and SPF face moisturizer. Whew!!! Sounds tiring now that I wrote it all down! :stuck_out_tongue:

and that's why your skin and hair are gorgeous!

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely consistent. Top to bottom, left to right.