365 Days on MFP, Nearly @ Goal Weight!

Options
So so excited...I've stuck with logging my food on MFP for 365 Days! I do credit MFP with keeping me on track during my year long plan to lose 40 pounds...just 5# to go. The instant feedback/reward has been a very powerful tool for me. Thank You MFP!

Losing the weight slowly truly gave me plenty of time to learn healthy habits that will stay with me the rest of my life.

Replies

• mwlewis61
    mwlewis61 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job Diana. I hope to be in your shoes a year from now. Wish me luck!
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had decided that my mantra for 2015 is TRACK TRACK TRACK. I realize that is the key for my success. You're an inspiration, thanks for sharing.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :D Congratulations!
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sticking to it takes a lot! You should be extremely proud of yourself for getting so far!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress - and great emphasis on creating life-long habits.
  • DianaLynnBB
    DianaLynnBB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks to you all for the encouraging words.

I've been sitting @ 35# down for a month so your words are helping me stick to my plan to lose those last five. Christmas candy is somewhat to blame I'm sure but I still log it and try to compensate for it the next few days.

I was in a weight loss research study this past year & our 1st reunion is next month! I want to be @ my goal, so I can see the writing on the wall...candy must go! I'm sure some of you are laughing. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!