lost 53 pounds.

Options
jalix7419
jalix7419 Posts: 14 Member
In 5months went from 267 pounds to 212 pounds. My next goal is to be 190 pounds by March.

Replies

• twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you :D I might have found the weight you loss :'( Happy to hear someone had a good year 2014 was good to you hoping and praying that 2015 is great for me.
  • ThickFit86
    ThickFit86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! How did you it?

• jalix7419
    Options
    Exercise, watch my calorie and carb intake. Fitness pal app was a great help.
  • jalix7419
    Options
    twistygirl wrote: »
    Congratulations to you :D I might have found the weight you loss :'( Happy to hear someone had a good year 2014 was good to you hoping and praying that 2015 is great for me.

• jalix7419
    Options
    I know you can do it because I did it. All took was a little bit of motivation and a lot of help from my fitness pal. I just love this app. Good luck with 2015 and I know you can do it.
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for posting your kind thoughts for everyone else :)
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jalix!! Great work!! Twistygirl, I hope 2015 turns out amazing for you!!
  • jalix7419
    Options
    Thank you.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You did great. Keep doing what is working for you. (*)
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :D (*)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :D
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done on your determination!
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! :)
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've got this in the bag! :)
  • gnik1
    gnik1 Posts: 30
    Options
    That is really good this is my second time round my first time I dropped 24 pounds to 220 from 244 I put that back last year and here I am again. So to see you lose 45 pounds in 5 months is truly inspiring, when it took me a whole year to lose 24 without doing any exercise beside walking. Makes me believe I can get back on track relatively quickly if I add some exercise in addition to walking to my routine.
  • jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well done.. I am determined to do what you did. ;)
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!
  • jalix7419
    Options
    I really appreciate all the words of encouragement, they motivate me to keep going.
  • jalix7419
    Options
    gnik1 wrote: »
    That is really good this is my second time round my first time I dropped 24 pounds to 220 from 244 I put that back last year and here I am again. So to see you lose 45 pounds in 5 months is truly inspiring, when it took me a whole year to lose 24 without doing any exercise beside walking. Makes me believe I can get back on track relatively quickly if I add some exercise in addition to walking to my routine.

@ gnick1 this is not easy and having set back is par of the process. I cannot wait to read about your accomplishment in the next couple of months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!