I Eat Out Alot..

Options
2»

Replies

• lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I eat out a lot too. My husband LOVES to eat out. You can eat decent at almost ANY fast food or sit down restaurant. Always order a veg as a side. If you get two sides you can either do sweet potato or another vegetable. Steaks and sirloins are almost ALWAYS safe and usually have less sauces on them to worry about than chicken. Plus, I really hate chicken. Any sort of "creamy" sauces are a no-go in a restaurant. Always very high in cals. I love to eat out, and I hate when people say you can't eat out to lose weight. Just thinking of what you're eating. If you're eating just a meat and vegetables it's unlikely there's anything in it that you can see. Oh and I've lost 90lbs total from pregnancy. I weigh less now than pre-pregnancy.
  • acceann
    Options
    It's all about substitutions. For example water instead of soda, Skinless chicken vs friend chicken. There are soups and salads. They have chicken sandwiches too which usually don't have as much grease as burgers do. You can get baked potato fries or sweet potato fries vs regular fries.

Point is, if you have a healthier option at the restaurant, choose that.