new day, new challenge

Options
Let's get started ! ;)

Replies

• marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Absolutely... I love the New Year season cause it's time for forgiveness and change. Possibilities are just around the corner...
  • evelynejulia
    Options
    You're right
  • kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes!! My big challenge starts tomorrow. I have Turbofire which I'm going to start and complete soooexcited I can't wait!! Time for change
  • evelynejulia
    Options
    Wuau cool then good start
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of no drinking. I eat great and sabotage my efforts with alcohol. I read up on how my metabolism stops to process alcohol first so any food goes to fat. I tossed out the wine. Here we go!!!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Let's get started ! ;)

Day 4 of my journey. Starting off the new year with a 7 day juice fast followed by 2 weeks of a 100% plant based diet. I know this is extreme and unsustainable (for me) however, I hope to use this time to adjust my long term eating habits and shift my diet from a meat and starchy foods base to one with fruits and vegetables as the main source of nutrition.
  • evelynejulia
    Options
    Really good...you can be proud if you to make a decision like that..nice step to a better ,healthier life :) ! @lambchoplewis1‌
    Good luck @jklei169‌ with a motivation like that cou can reach everything you want ;)
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Made it through day 1!!! Not that hard. Realized I like to drink to not be bored. I did a lot of projects around the house. Hope I sleep good. More tomorrow