Chinese Food

Options
13»

Replies

• purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I order whatever I feel like eating that day... eat half one day, save the leftovers for the next day... personally, if I know I'm going to be eating out, I'll workout before... but if for some reason it just comes up, I still enjoy whatever I want, log it, and move on. I'm still losing weight, slowly but surely. I don't freak out about the water weight the next day. :flowerforyou:

Food is not bad, and it's not the devil either.

I agree on the not bad, or the devil. I think at this time, I'd like to get momentum going. I don't want to stall the process. What I'd like to do is develop new old standbys so when I am faced with a particularly hard, or low threshold for temptation kind of days, I don't have to even look at the menu. It would be way too easy for me to cave, and them have to spend the rest of the week, or *gasp* month eating a deficit to account for my wild ways.

• purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I just love this place, and everyone on my thread. Everyone is so nice, and helpful. Thank you everyone. :)
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Gothchiq....when I go to a Mexican restaurant and I don't have too many "extra" cals to splurge on, I can get Steak, Chicken, Pork or a combo fajitas...grilled meat/veggies!
    You can enjoy these places, check out your options beforehand :wink: