Insanity-I now understand the name!

Options
2»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    The BEST way to measure your calorie burn is to get a chest strap heart rate monitor, then you know the real deal but if you can not afford one now the next best thing is to log it under aerobics high impact.
    Yes there will be a new Insanity 2 and it is to be call Asylum I do believe but the next hot workout series that is right up there with Insanity is the new TURBO FIRE coming out this month!!! I will get it for sure!!
    No you do not need a big room for this but I do suggest the HRM of course but also some good cross trainer shoes, running shoes just do not support enough.
    Right now I am ready for just some jogging days! Insanity, P90X and then Insanity has me not looking forward to fitness to much anymore. I am in my last week of Insanity and all I can say is yeah!!!
    If you are working it to Insanity I really suggest you tag onto the Insanity thread started by ripely 36 because you will get your questions answered and so much support with a whole lot of encouragement!!
    Have fun kids! (you all seem like youngins to me)
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap is right I just ordered my insanity and I am scared now! Do you need a big room with this workout?

You need enough room to lie down on your floor and roll over a few times, hehe (for stuff like walking push-ups and globe jumps).
  • lailouisa
    lailouisa Posts: 11
    Options
    I did it today too!! Day 2..and boy are my calves sore.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Did cardio recovery today, it was nice not jumping crazy, but man-he killed my thighs!
  • seczneyd
    seczneyd Posts: 25
    Options
    I love Insanity. My husband and I did it to kick off our better eating & exercising lifestyle. :)
    We did not do the second month because it seemed like we were not quite ready for it. But, it definitely put us in a better place -- especially using the nutritional guide to help plan meals for awhile.

I want to do the whole thing. Hmmmm....
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We did not do the second month because it seemed like we were not quite ready for it.
    I think we're ready for it now. Pick a date. We'll start it again. : p
  • seczneyd
    seczneyd Posts: 25
    Options
    We did not do the second month because it seemed like we were not quite ready for it.

It's a good thing I love you. Let's talk about it tonight.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options

It's a good thing I love you. Let's talk about it tonight.

I'm starting my strait round on Monday (hopefully with hubby) .... join me!
  • amanley81
    amanley81 Posts: 16
    Options
    Just started too. I took the test Tuesday and my hubby did his yesterday and I watched. It was HARD, I thought I was going to throw up and I'm not in terrible shape. I'm excited though. We are officially starting today!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    1 week down! excited for my rest today-though up at 5:30AM with my son is not how i planned on starting it:)