27, need to loose 120 pounds, wife and mommy to a 2 year old & looking for motivation.

Options
I am 27 years old weigh 250 and am a busy wife and mother of a beautiful.2.year old. I am just restarting my journey and am looking for more friends to help motivate me. I have about 120 pounds to loose

Replies

• murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sent you a friend request! Good luck!
  • romance069
    romance069 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to partner with you!!! Good luck!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support. I started out around 290 and am now maintaining a healthy weight.
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Started with roughly 130lbs to lose. Lost 43 of them. My boys are 4 and 7. Feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends. Everyone needs all the cheerleaders we can get.
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started with 125 to lose, and now I've got 45-ish to go.
  • ErinM1987
    Options
    Hello! I am also 27 years old :) wife and mommy to 2 girls. And have recently lost 110lbs and trying to lose my last 60lbs. Feel free to add me. I do not post much but i am active everyday on my app.
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • mleveille80
    Options
    I really need a motivator, I'm doing this for my life but I easily get distracted, discouraged. I need to follow through this time... Good luck to every one
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welcome everyone. Im back again, after gaining what I lost, plus more. Good luck to us all on our new journey!