Healthy Food Blogs?

Options
In need of some suggestions for healthy eating blogs. I read Skinnytaste and I browse Pinterest quite a bit, but I'd love some more suggestions! :)

Replies

• Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is Organize Yourself Skinny. She has some pretty good recipes, but really has some great tips on meal planning, freezer cooking etc. Her style is pretty approachable I think.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I just recommended 101 cookbooks elsewhere. Not a diet blog, but tons of great recipes with lots of vegetables. I use it for inspiration.
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is a good one - so far, I've tried several of her recipes and enjoyed each one. She does a lot of variations on ethnic cuisines, too, so you can really branch out and not get bored:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/
  • allie_oop_07
    allie_oop_07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A couple that I really like are leannebrown.com (the e-books are the real treasure here), poorgirleatswell, singlegirldinner, and smittenkitchen. If you want something different with good portion control check out bentos. Aibento and Justbento are both really good. Bento boxes range from $15 on up but you can also use regular Tupperware.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Againstallgrain, detoxinista, lexiscleankitchen, paleomg.
  • amandachantel
    Options
    Hungry-girl.com she is amazing and has dishes you will love revamped to be healthier. Her chicken fajitas are to die for
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I like The Lemon Bowl for lighter recipes and All Day I Dream About Food for lower carb recipes. Hungry Girl is another great one that was already mentioned above too.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    i like poorgirleatswell
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Summer Tomato is fun. Not always recipes. Sometimes, but sometimes discussions.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Oh and Food Done Light is great too
  • dawnb321
    Options
    We have one! Www.2chicksandawod.blogspot.com
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    A few more for you to check out
    Paleomg
    Eating Birdfood
    Knead to Cook
    Nom Nom Paleo
    Slender Kitchen
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Brilliant one (UK based) is Deliciously Ella

I also like Naturally Sassy
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i love skinny taste too my other go to's are
    cooking light
    http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com
    http://www.gimmesomeoven.com

i like smitten kitchen as well, but i don't find her to be good for weeknight meals. her recipes seem to be a bit fancier and more elaborate than i would do for a "Regular" weeknight meal
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    also, in my opinion i found hungry girl to use too much "fake food" i gave up on her years ago though, so maybe she's gotten better i dunno
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Agreed with Organize Yourself Skinny. Love her.
  • knitcandi
    knitcandi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is dangerous. I look for healthy food but always end up pinning desserts. :D Thanks for the topic I will be checking out a lot of these blogs. I need new ideas.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like Dashing Dish and Iowa Girl Eats.
  • emmalou25mk
    emmalou25mk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Madeleine Shaw (UK Based)