Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I want a hug and someone to tell me it's all gonna be alright and that I can do this.. that it's totally normal to feel defeat..
  • girl17mfp
    girl17mfp Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Chills
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I want a hug and someone to tell me it's all gonna be alright and that I can do this.. that it's totally normal to feel defeat..

Hugzzz warrior princess :* ..It IS going to be alright ..what you are feeling now is only temporary...that fighting spirit of yours won't take long to emerge and kick the *kitten* out of anything that needs it...
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    girl17mfp wrote: »
    Chills
    I'm not sure what chills means, but you've posted it like 5 times in here in the last few hours. So you must really want it :joy:

raw

You, defeated? Aww even super woman has a bad day sometimes. It will be alright, you're a superstar and you'll conquer it <3

P.S. Pretend that little boy in the gif is a hot, athletic icelandic girl w/ a perfect body
  • girl17mfp
    girl17mfp Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Movies and munchies
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Awww lots of Canadian virtual hugs. everything will work out and there's no defest just learning experiences. You'll Ge through it and remember after all you are human. Just a really tough human
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Awww lots of Canadian virtual hugs. everything will work out and there's no defest just learning experiences. You'll Ge through it and remember after all you are human. Just a really tough human

Right now I feel I'm out of my league.. but you're right, I'm a human. I can train to get me there... :* Thanks luv, you're always awesome.
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    girl17mfp wrote: »
    Chills
    I'm not sure what chills means, but you've posted it like 5 times in here in the last few hours. So you must really want it :joy:

raw

You, defeated? Aww even super woman has a bad day sometimes. It will be alright, you're a superstar and you'll conquer it <3

P.S. Pretend that little boy in the gif is a hot, athletic icelandic girl w/ a perfect body

hahaha can I pretend it's you?

Hugzzz warrior princess :* ..It IS going to be alright ..what you are feeling now is only temporary...that fighting spirit of yours won't take long to emerge and kick the *kitten* out of anything that needs it...

You're right... it's ok to feel down.. it only matters if I keep going even though I'm feeling like I can't do this...
    Jo I love you :*
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    A flirt buddy lol
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    A massage and for snicker bites to be low carb
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    For this cold to go away
  • Gaingis_Kong
    Gaingis_Kong Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    To find another movie I haven't seen that isn't a waste of my time.
  • belllina
    belllina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sleep!
  • Gaingis_Kong
    Gaingis_Kong Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A motorized tricycle. That is all.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    A cheddar cheeseburger. Like nice aged sharp cheddar. But alas. I'll just make up for its lack with wine
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ummmm I could go for...hmmm some super yummy grapes...like the crisp ones...that like crunch when you bite into them...mmm so goooood
  • rahulpawar_
    rahulpawar_ Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Game of thrones season 7
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Fresh cream eclairs :yum:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Fresh cream eclairs :yum:

lemme go get you some sweetie <3:*<3
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A sandwich. Just some sort of vegetable and avocado sandwich and also the semester to start so I can start eating some actual variety of food items again.