Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    hhrwfpvgabrd.png
    For it to be Saturday! I'll be sitting at that swim up bar.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    wanna go with @Glynn20
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    The one thing I wanted the most I can't have anymore so I'll just say 10 hrs of sleep. I've had some sleepless night lately.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I want what @Lady_Spartan15 wants holy crap I could use that lol
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    To make a final decision on our Caribbean vacation (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Jamaica, The Bahamas...)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    To take my homegirls from here with me!!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'm content.

True Zen...'nothing' is what I want...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    To make a final decision on our Caribbean vacation (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Jamaica, The Bahamas...)

I'd choose St. Maarten. St. Thomas is nice but St. Maarten with the Dutch and French sides just seemed nicer and the beach we went to was amazing. I don't like Jamaica and I've only been to Nassau in the Bahamas and meh
  • synchkat
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

I'd choose St. Maarten. St. Thomas is nice but St. Maarten with the Dutch and French sides just seemed nicer and the beach we went to was amazing. I don't like Jamaica and I've only been to Nassau in the Bahamas and meh

I second St. Maarten! Such a beautiful island!

We went to a beach on the French side. it was So beautiful o coukd have stayed for a week
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    beach any beach just take me there
  • synchkat
    Options

I second St. Maarten! Such a beautiful island!

We went to a beach on the French side. it was So beautiful o coukd have stayed for a week

I bet it was amazing! We only spent the day there when on a cruise and did a land tour. The water looked breathtaking to swim in.

That's what we did too. We misses our tour though so just got a cab to the beach. I didn't want to go back to the boat
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Free2LiveAgain Posts: 966 Member
    Options