Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    an entire week of alone time

Aww hope everything is OK
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I'm down with some pizza....
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wish I were laying on some warm sand, listening as the waves crash the shore, soaking up some sun, watching myself go from Casper to golden goddess, with a glass of Jameson in my right hand and orange juice/vodka in the other.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    To be on the same beach where @Janikers is......not with her as she sounds busy getting smashed.........but the beach sounds amazing!
  • TurnuptheACDC
    Options
    To be on the same beach where @Janikers is......not with her as she sounds busy getting smashed.........but the beach sounds amazing!

LOLOLOL I couldn't decide on one drink but I'm sure I'd be drinking water in between when I can get my hands on some
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    Options
    Janikers wrote: »

LOLOLOL I couldn't decide on one drink but I'm sure I'd be drinking water in between when I can get my hands on some

Mines a rum and coke when you head to the bar! ;)

• TurnuptheACDC
    Options

I'll keep that in mind! :)
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

• jsmcgriff
    jsmcgriff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking..... A time machine!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Calorie free pizza
  • chocosnowgal
    chocosnowgal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ^ That
  • TurnuptheACDC
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

I'd probably come back with a mountain of key lime pie depending on what kind of state I'm in when I head to the bar!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

I'd probably come back with a mountain of key lime pie depending on what kind of state I'm in when I head to the bar!

I'll have some of that too!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Disclipine and unwavering relentless drive to reach my goal
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ummm, this says it all..

https://youtu.be/9b8erWuBA44?t=4
    :
  • TurnuptheACDC
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

Awesome because I'm not trying to get sugar wasted too!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

you don't sound fun at all.......i bet you're one of those calorie counters too!!!!!!
    and log your fresh air and celery intake.......#MFPgeek ;)
  • TurnuptheACDC
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

you don't sound fun at all.......i bet you're one of those calorie counters too!!!!!!

Dyyyingggg :D lolol I just wouldn't wanna ruin the party with projectile vomit!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

eating sugar then vomiting.......i think thats called Bulimia!!!!!!!!!
    We don't promote that on MFP. We promote failed goals, inane forum chit-chat, the odd bit of flirting, chatting to near strangers like they are best friends, and hidden crushes about someone in a different state/continent........but not vomitting!

;)
  • TurnuptheACDC
    Options

Mount Gay with lime!

We don't promote that on MFP. We promote failed goals, inane forum chit-chat, the odd bit of flirting, chatting to near strangers like they are best friends, and hidden crushes about someone in a different state/continent........but not vomitting!

;)

Mount Gay with lime!

;)

It's not called bulimia, it's called too much wastedness for one person! Lol