Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A whole lot of everything :)
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    Getting ready to watch Van Helsing season 1, episode 1. Someone come watch it with me. Lol

That's a series?

Si, it is!
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to watch Van Helsing season 1, episode 1. Someone come watch it with me. Lol

That's a series?

Si, it is!

I'll be right over
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Warm chocolate chip cookies
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I think I'm hungry lol
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    ryopt8c8yu1b.jpg
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options

That's a series?

Si, it is!

I'll be right over

Hustle! It's starting! Lol
  • angelinanicholeb
    angelinanicholeb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fried. Chicken.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    bruby28 wrote: »
    For this last episode of dexter to be over . Why did I watch this show again ? Surprise mother *kitten*! !

I love Doakes!!!

He's my favorite lol so suspicious .
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    To put on football pads, helmet, mouth piece and helmet to helmet tackle a particular person full speed right through a wall. Or boxing gloves. U pick em moment
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    To put on football pads, helmet, mouth piece and helmet to helmet tackle a particular person full speed right through a wall. Or boxing gloves. U pick em moment

I'd just shoot em ,,you don't have to sweat that way B)
  • dws00
    dws00 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Cold beer...hot luvin
  • bruby28
    Options
    For this last episode of dexter to be over . Why did I watch this show again ? Surprise mother *kitten*! !

I love Doakes!!!

Mine too! I had my ringtone set to him saying "Surprise, mother *kitten*!" It was a winner, so hilarious to see people's faces when it went off.

OMG lol I need that . Have you seen the parody on youtube? Surprise mother *kitten*. .large fries mother *kitten* ..
  • RiveraMarylou
    RiveraMarylou Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this is so long....Hot fudge sundae!
  • bruby28
    Options

I love Doakes!!!

Mine too! I had my ringtone set to him saying "Surprise, mother *kitten*!" It was a winner, so hilarious to see people's faces when it went off.

OMG lol I need that . Have you seen the parody on youtube? Surprise mother *kitten*. .large fries mother *kitten* ..

I think I just saw them while trying to find a gif of him! This guy?? Totally cracking me up!
    bhpkbvjzi421.gif

Yesssss lmao. My husband I say this daily to each other LOL
  • bruby28
    Options

I love Doakes!!!

I think I just saw them while trying to find a gif of him! This guy?? Totally cracking me up!
    bhpkbvjzi421.gif

Yesssss lmao. My husband I say this daily to each other LOL

:lol::lol: I've gotta get my boy to watch Dex! My references are lost on him. I read they were considering a new season but I doubt it'll happen.

Lol . I can just imagine if you said the quotes from the guy on YouTube and he hasn't seen it , what his face might look like . Probably a little confused lmao . Really ? Never heard about a new season , didn't the show end years ago ? And doakes is dead , what's the point ?