Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    jojo6mfp wrote: »
    I wanna be super skinny and pain free !!!!
    :p:#

But then you'll want all the muscle...

Or at least that's been the story for me
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    For my cold to ease up, so I can hit the gym.
  • bluiedgrl72
    bluiedgrl72 Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    I want a responsibility free weekend where I do not have to make any choices just go with the flow
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    A gf
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    A gf

Dude just go to the closest swimming pool and take your shirt off. With that physique you will have plenty of options my dude
  • projectsix
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    A gf

Dude just go to the closest swimming pool and take your shirt off. With that physique you will have plenty of options my dude

But I don't want some random hot dumb chick who just wants to lick some abs and use me to get their rocks off. I want a genuine human being with the opposing private part who I can spend meaningful time with, can hold a somewhat intelligent conversation and to eat ice cream with.. maybe while we hump. Or after. After probably sounds better.

None of my dating profiles have ever had a shirt off cause I'm not about using my body for plenty of options, I'd rather have less but higher quality options. Quality over quantity.

I'm just muttering. I don't need a gf, I just want one at this very moment.

Also, grats on 911 posts, what's the emergency? Dad joke. Not funny.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    A gf

But I don't want some random hot dumb chick who just wants to lick some abs and use me to get their rocks off. I want a genuine human being with the opposing private part who I can spend meaningful time with, can hold a somewhat intelligent conversation and to eat ice cream with.. maybe while we hump. Or after. After probably sounds better.

None of my dating profiles have ever had a shirt off cause I'm not about using my body for plenty of options, I'd rather have less but higher quality options. Quality over quantity.

I just adore you :)
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I want a maid
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    To muster up the motivation to get my lazy rump to the gym and work on my arms.
  • SouthernCurves18
    SouthernCurves18 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    To NOT care
  • projectsix
    Options
    To NOT care

Dr Bradley here. Weed. I'm going to go ahead here and prescribe weed.
  • ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
  • jfitt007
    jfitt007 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Oreo’s
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A miracle cure for my son's disorders. Watching him struggle breaks my heart.
  • projectsix
    Options
    jojo6mfp wrote: »
    A gf

Plenty of women out there like that , maybe you’re just looking in the wrong places?

Or maybe I'm just waiting to walk outside one day and she falls from the sky? You like apples? HOWS YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?