Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    bubbex2 wrote: »
    Not to have breast cancer

Positive thoughts and energy sent your way for better health
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    sleep
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    All the chips.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    A nap
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    For it to be Saturday again instead of Sunday eve!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    For it to be 1pm....so I can sip a nice coooool beer without feeling like it's too early...
  • _Primal_
    _Primal_ Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    For my body not to ache after completing Tough Mudder
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Someone to clean my kitchen
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    Sleep!!

I had a horrible night then out the door early to run soccer tryouts. I'm beat!
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    At this very moment, I want people to stop trying to push their diets on others. You're vegan and that'd great for you. I don't doubt that you feel better. Do you think you're going to get a Nobel Peace Prize or something? Do you think animals will begin to worship you and you will suddenly be able to speak to them? I eat meat, dairy and eggs. I eat sugar (gasp!) and I lose weight. I don't get sick. I sleep well. My stress is minimal. Do you know why? Because I take care of my body and have the unhealthy stuff in moderation. Just because it comes from an animal doesn't mean it is bad for you. I want to understand why vegans think they're so high and mighty.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    At this very moment, I want people to stop trying to push their diets on others. You're vegan and that'd great for you. I don't doubt that you feel better. Do you think you're going to get a Nobel Peace Prize or something? Do you think animals will begin to worship you and you will suddenly be able to speak to them? I eat meat, dairy and eggs. I eat sugar (gasp!) and I lose weight. I don't get sick. I sleep well. My stress is minimal. Do you know why? Because I take care of my body and have the unhealthy stuff in moderation. Just because it comes from an animal doesn't mean it is bad for you. I want to understand why vegans think they're so high and mighty.
    I am sorry for the venting. If I am being too out of place or rude, feel free to delete. I'm just frustrated by another thread I saw...

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    White cheddar popcorn, or a beer
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Cardi333 wrote: »
    A sexy body. ;)

Me too!!! :smiley:
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I'm suddenly in the mood for a 12oz rib-eye with a nice peppercorn sauce and a glass of a finely aged Barolo. :)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Someone to scrub my back like right now :joy:
  • Etazer
    Etazer Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I will!! only if you scrub mine though
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would make dinner, serve me, and clean up afterwards ..... is that too much to ask ?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    One million dollars
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I'd say tacos, but I just had some. Dreams really do come true!!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Etazer wrote: »

I will!! only if you scrub mine though

:joy: ok that's a deal!