Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    a new telescope. I'm trying to pick one up tomorrow morning before the hurricane hits hard. lol
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Now I want food. A Halloween whopper to be exact!
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    I know it may sound stupid, but all I want is a "good job". It feels like the more weight I lose, the more I have people telling me that I'm doing everything wrong and should change all of my eating habits, again, because it's not how they'd lose the weight. It gets a little discouraging when it feels like everyone close to you is positive you're going to screw up. In the past two months, I've heard everything from "eat low fat, low carb, low calories, no added sugar" to "cut out all chocolate" and "a detox is the only way to 'jumpstart' weight loss".

I know I've come a long way, and I know I've got a long ways to go, but it gets to the point where I occasionally feel like I should just hurry up and fall flat, since it's expected anyways. A "good job, you're doing great, keep going" would be wonderfully encouraging.
  • deathfromtexas
    deathfromtexas Posts: 158 Member
    Big fat juicy steak
  • heidio2
    heidio2 Posts: 110 Member
    ejb060793 wrote: »
    I know it may sound stupid, but all I want is a "good job". It feels like the more weight I lose, the more I have people telling me that I'm doing everything wrong and should change all of my eating habits, again, because it's not how they'd lose the weight. It gets a little discouraging when it feels like everyone close to you is positive you're going to screw up. In the past two months, I've heard everything from "eat low fat, low carb, low calories, no added sugar" to "cut out all chocolate" and "a detox is the only way to 'jumpstart' weight loss".

I know I've come a long way, and I know I've got a long ways to go, but it gets to the point where I occasionally feel like I should just hurry up and fall flat, since it's expected anyways. A "good job, you're doing great, keep going" would be wonderfully encouraging.

You ARE doing great. ..keep going! Just do your thing! You've got this!
  • deathfromtexas
    cure for boredom, and something to help me sleep

I think you need nyquil and videogames
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    cure for boredom, and something to help me sleep

I think you need nyquil and videogames

that would be a weird combination, don't you think?

Stoned, laid, temple massage, somebody playing with your hair. See you in the morning.
  • deathfromtexas
    Drink half the bottle of nyquil before you sleep itll knock you out
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ejb060793 wrote: »

"Good job" :)
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    heidio2 wrote: »
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    Hot tub, nice... I'm gonna go with someone to dance with.

applying

And what are your dancing qualifications? Slow? Salsa? Whip nae nae?

Slow & Whip nae nae

Also willing to learn new moves

Has rhythem
  • heidio2
    Hot tub, nice... I'm gonna go with someone to dance with.

applying

And what are your dancing qualifications? Slow? Salsa? Whip nae nae?

Slow & Whip nae nae

Also willing to learn new moves

Has rhythem

Potential hire! When can you start?

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    available immediately
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Full body massage. I'm stiff as a board! (Wait....that doesn't sound right) :o
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    Full body massage. I'm stiff as a board! (Wait....that doesn't sound right) :o

I give a great massage ;)
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Some attention... in bed. :)
  • heidio2
    available immediately

Putting on my dancing shoes now
  • TrailBlazzinMN
    TrailBlazzinMN Posts: 509 Member
    edited October 2015