Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Sigh fine lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Sigh fine lol

Thanks chica!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    To be done with all this work so I could take a break already! :tired_face:
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think a midnight snack would be awesome. Lol but it won't happen
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    To sleep.
    And my son to miraculously not have a cold in the morning so he can see my dad
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    I want my husband! Either me travel to him or he travels to me. Either way I just wanna love on him and tell him how grateful I am to be apart of his life! :(

Omg, now you have my missing my husband too.... :(
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I want my husband! Either me travel to him or he travels to me. Either way I just wanna love on him and tell him how grateful I am to be apart of his life! :(

Well that makes three of us ladies. Mines on the road till late tomorrow. :(

• jaedizzle01
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »

That sucks, at least you'll see him soon. I don't know the next time I'll see my husband, whenever we figure out how to get me back home I suppose
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere

Where?

Anywhere
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    To already be at my goal weight (that's what I want right now).
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options

That sucks, at least you'll see him soon. I don't know the next time I'll see my husband, whenever we figure out how to get me back home I suppose

Oh my that really really sucks! I hope you can find a way sooner than later!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Dance
  • jaedizzle01
    Options

Oh my that really really sucks! I hope you can find a way sooner than later!

We shall see. I hope so too. If not, I'll just keep blowing up his phone. Lol
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    Someome who actually means what they say
  • robbfolz
    robbfolz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    To be off today, feet up with a cocktail and a cigar watching the US open. I'm very specific in my needs lol
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    robbfolz wrote: »
    To be off today, feet up with a cocktail and a cigar watching the US open. I'm very specific in my needs lol

Who works on a sunday??? Lol i thought i worked alot
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    robbfolz wrote: »

US Open golf?
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    A long holiday, by myself, in a beautiful country.
  • fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bacon, egg, and cheese on a toasted everything bagel.....and sleep