Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    my hands to stop burning.
    note to self wear gloves next time chopping chilis

Oh god just don't rub your eyes. I did on accident and my left eye swelled shut for about 4 hours.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    arleban wrote: »

Oh god just don't rub your eyes. I did on accident and my left eye swelled shut for about 4 hours.

I already rubbed my nose...that wasn't fun. I have to take out my contacts still....should be fun
  • arleban
    Options

I already rubbed my nose...that wasn't fun. I have to take out my contacts still....should be fun

I know this sounds dumb, but if you have milk soak your fingers for a minute or so then wash them thoroughly with soap and water.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired! full body massage will be lovely
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

Don't rub ANYTHING!!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »

Ditto
  • MJFSH
    Options

Ditto

volunteering? ;)
  • synchkat
    Options

I know this sounds dumb, but if you have milk soak your fingers for a minute or so then wash them thoroughly with soap and water.

I'm going to try this My hand has sort of stopped burning but I kinda have to take my contacts out.
  • grandslam1965
    grandslam1965 Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options

Ditto

volunteering? ;)

Well obviously
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the potty, but I'm working by myself and can't leave the front desk unattended.
  • MJFSH
    Options

Ditto

volunteering? ;)

Well obviously

:*<3
  • arleban
    Options

I'm going to try this My hand has sort of stopped burning but I kinda have to take my contacts out.

The fats in the milk help break down the oils that soap doesn't always wash off. Good luck!
  • synchkat
    Options

The fats in the milk help break down the oils that soap doesn't always wash off. Good luck!

Thanks it works. No more burning and I'm happily wearing my glasses.
  • arleban
    Options

Yay! Glad you are burn free in your eye. It really sucks.
  • synchkat
    Options

I'll admit I did rub my eye a bit. I only chopped one or two jalapeño and a couple of Chipotle peppers. then again i mixed it all with my hands.

Perhaps I should send you a jar of my delicious salsa for your kindness
  • arleban
    Options

I'll admit I did rub my eye a bit. I only chopped one or two jalapeño and a couple of Chipotle peppers. then again i mixed it all with my hands.

I will never turn down homemade salsa, but I know the pain of "spicy eyes". If I can prevent that, then I figure my job is done. Mild Man, away!!
  • synchkat
    Options

I will never turn down homemade salsa, but I know the pain of "spicy eyes". If I can prevent that, then I figure my job is done. Mild Man, away!!

Haha well thank you
    I did make two kinds and I'll be making sauce tonorrow...I love tomato season
  • arleban
    Options

Haha well thank you
    I did make two kinds and I'll be making sauce tonorrow...I love tomato season

Very cool. My Aunt and Uncle have a garden and do the same. And so many extra tomatoes. My daughter and I love them so yes, love tomato season. Good luck on your sauce!