Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I do if I'm picking you up.at the mall
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Well I guess I do if I'm picking you up.at the mall

Woohoo !! I'm all excited now !!
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A cigarette. But I won't
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    A cigarette. But I won't

Stay strong my friend!
  • sohosocialclub
    sohosocialclub Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Time travel back to the 90's!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Time travel back to the 90's!!

That would be fun!
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    A nap. :smile:
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be cold anymore I want people to stop lying and I would like a little bit of sleep oh and I want cuddling and making out is that too much to ask?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be cold anymore I want people to stop lying and I would like a little bit of sleep oh and I want cuddling and making out is that too much to ask?

I could sure go for the cuddling and making out part. I want people to stop lying too, but they won't listen to me.... :/
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I want a snack
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Uh ice cream !!
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    For my shoulder to be completely healed so it doesn't hurt, I get some sleep and I can do push ups & upper body again.
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    For my shoulder to be completely healed so it doesn't hurt, I get some sleep and I can do push ups & upper body again.

For her shoulder to be completely healed and no pain....I can really sympathize with that one...especially the sleep part...
  • joprotherough
    joprotherough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    To feel a sense of purpose again.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I want my dog and cat back so I could have something to cuddle and cry with.
  • jtegirl
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »

For her shoulder to be completely healed and no pain....I can really sympathize with that one...especially the sleep part...

Thanks! I'm almost 6 weeks post op. Hoping to turn the corner soon

• gcibsthom
    Options

I am 4 years post op....different reasons, I'm sure...my pain is permanent...I hope it subsides for you
  • Lucy221
    Lucy221 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want a really nice sexy pair of high heeled leather knee high boots.... Can't find any I like online for less than £350!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for cool weather, a nice bonfire with drinks and someone to cuddle with around the fire
  • jtegirl
    Options

I am 4 years post op....different reasons, I'm sure...my pain is permanent...I hope it subsides for you

Mine was rotator cuff and some small tears in my bicep needed debriding. You?