Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    I want some to change my SUV's breaks so I dont have to pay $900.... would make a great bday gift since my bday in in 10 days ;);)

oh my!!!

Yes. what happens when its 4x4 and needs all 4 breaks and rotors :'(

sorry to hear that...
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    A tub full of dutch apple pie ,vanillas bean ice cream.... ohhh and a spoon... ummm and me in it.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ...for some people to accept my friend requests (I'm looking at you sinistrous)
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Closeness
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Rocky Road Ice Cream (a whole tub of it)
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Lunch at Covent Garden
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Lunch at Covent Garden

Just say when. :)
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    a man to spend the rest of my life with .... is apparently a lot to ask! lol
    Not really. A "good one" That's asking something. lol

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    To go into labor.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Dark chocolate and Peanut butter. yum! It's mfps fault. Stupid blog posts and now I can't get rid of the craving. -le sigh-
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    As the title says!

I want pizza and this set....

n0ck34qoxjzg.jpg

You've covered everything I want....well, and a beer instead of that sad looking iced tea.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    a man to spend the rest of my life with .... is apparently a lot to ask! lol
    Not really. A "good one" That's asking something. lol

lol have you found yours?
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I want an end to human trafficking and child sex slavery, for corrupt governments to be overthrown and resources used to take care of their impoverished peoples, my parents settled in a house they can take care of easily, a decent family vacation that requires sunscreen and passports, and to hit my goal weight and afford a tummy tuck for extra skin if need be.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    fobs13 wrote: »
    Coffee and some lindt chocolate. Going to get it now!

Lindt is just the best. Right now I would like either some of their dark chilli chocolate or the latest speculoos flavor. Best would be hot toast smothered in cashew nut butter and topped with pieces of lindt choc.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    I want an end to human trafficking and child sex slavery, for corrupt governments to be overthrown and resources used to take care of their impoverished peoples, my parents settled in a house they can take care of easily, a decent family vacation that requires sunscreen and passports, and to hit my goal weight and afford a tummy tuck for extra skin if need be.

I'd settle for this if I can't have lunch at Covent Garden. <3
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

Once this has happened,;perhaps I'll join you for lunch. Lol
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Some clothes that fit would be nice. Weight loss when you're poor is somewhat problematic for your wardrobe, lol.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    A bear hug.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    To knock off work and enjoy the sunshine
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

Once this has happened,;perhaps I'll join you for lunch. Lol

It's a date! <3