Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I would like to add to my brownie want the following:

To be done with today, to be able to put my pajamas on right now, make a bed on the couch, put a fire in the fireplace and watch the Halloween movies.The originals. And not be responsible for any little people. Especially with helping of homework later when the middle schoolers get home.

Let's send my kids to your house, you come to my house and bring the movies, I will have the brownies with vanilla bean ice cream, hot hot fudge, whip cream and still just 3 cherries. I don't need any stinkin' cherries.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i'll babysit cuz ya'll are awesome.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    An Octoberfest
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    An Octoberfest

like the festival fest...or the foods/beers that go with it?

i have Sam Adams Octoberfest in the fridge :P
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Sam Adams is perfect! On my way
  • T0M_K
    Options
    <3>:)
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    StillMrsUptonOgood Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For my stomach to quit hurting cause I ate too many cookies :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I would like to add to my brownie want the following:

To be done with today, to be able to put my pajamas on right now, make a bed on the couch, put a fire in the fireplace and watch the Halloween movies.The originals. And not be responsible for any little people. Especially with helping of homework later when the middle schoolers get home.

Let's send my kids to your house, you come to my house and bring the movies, I will have the brownies with vanilla bean ice cream, hot hot fudge, whip cream and still just 3 cherries. I don't need any stinkin' cherries.

Sounds like a plan....but I'm not sure I want Tom babysitting our kids...just sayin..... ;):D

Haha! We will come back to them drinking and riding dirt bikes!
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    StillMrsUptonOgood Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For my stomach to quit hurting cause I ate too many cookies :/

are these the jar of coc cookies?

lol, not the cox cookies are Long gone :) These were some yummmmmmmy cookies from SubWay.
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    It to be Friday and a rum and coke in hand

Can I join you nothing like a Rum and coke to end the work week! But no diet coke please.

Got yourself a deal lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    To just sit in the corner and cry, or throat punch someone, or kick some mailboxes, or run away, or win the lottery...

or really just go back to March 23, 2015 and tell my husband to not go to work that day. That is the day our lives changed forever. That day keeps haunting us and *kitten* us every time we turn around. Ugh. Today has not been a good day.
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    A nice warm weather
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    To go home, open a bottle of wine, put on some relaxing music and cook a nice meal.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    To go home.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    To just sit in the corner and cry, or throat punch someone, or kick some mailboxes, or run away, or win the lottery...

or really just go back to March 23, 2015 and tell my husband to not go to work that day. That is the day our lives changed forever. That day keeps haunting us and *kitten* us every time we turn around. Ugh. Today has not been a good day.

giphy.gif

:) Thanks Brad.
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My ex. He left me a week ago.
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    aww thank you <3
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

I am sorry you are going through this babe. If you need me you know I'm here for you. {{HUGS}}