Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    A big slice of cheesecake!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    I had to get up at 0430 this morning to go to work... I want to be at home in BED!
  • mlina21
    mlina21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    tzig00 wrote: »
    A big slice of cheesecake!

• mlina21
    Options
    Had two of those on the weekend. Feeling guilty, but it was delicious.
  • mlina21
    Options
    I need a cinnamon dolce latte no whip extra hot
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    a camping trip
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A bacon doughnut cookie platter
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want Law school to calm the heck down because it's too hard and I'm drowning, I want my partner to finally return to Europe because we miss each other to the point of patheticness and I'm getting sick of Skype, I want my dog to stop peeing all over the place, and I also want this:

shutterstock_70221991-e1364068731557.jpg
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    my ps3 to be fixed.... (yellow light of death) .... which i could easily fix.. with removing the old thermal paste off the CPU and GPU on the motherboard. also off the large and small thermal pads... then heat.. then apply thermal paste... then new thermal pads and done! ..... I just can't be bothered to do it though 0_o :joy:

I just want to just switch it on and play Battlefield2,3,4, gta, assassins creed, resident evil, cod, resistance 2, need for speed and fallout.

You got my attention there. I want you! <3@determined_ella

:joy: come and get me! :tongue: <3

What if I do???? >:)
    And yes, I will do the thermal paste and clean the console inside out.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    my ps3 to be fixed.... (yellow light of death) .... which i could easily fix.. with removing the old thermal paste off the CPU and GPU on the motherboard. also off the large and small thermal pads... then heat.. then apply thermal paste... then new thermal pads and done! ..... I just can't be bothered to do it though 0_o :joy:

I just want to just switch it on and play Battlefield2,3,4, gta, assassins creed, resident evil, cod, resistance 2, need for speed and fallout.

:joy: you're awesome!
    I'd wave like a crazy person then run round like a headless chicken for a few seconds... then I'd act like I hadn't done that :joy:
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    For Jo to send me more of those sexy pictures :p
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Someone to make me a real breakfast. I'm tired of microwaving eggs n bacon at this josite. I want pancooked food
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Someone to make me a real breakfast. I'm tired of microwaving eggs n bacon at this josite. I want pancooked food
  • RealMarkD
    RealMarkD Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to go back to sleep, but since I can't do that, I want doughnuts.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    gruffo wrote: »

if you are talking about @slimgirljo15 ... I am demanding mine before you get yours :open_mouth:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    gruffo wrote: »
    :o

I want more rocket fuel....
  • syedaounabbas
    Options

:joy: you're awesome!
    I'd wave like a crazy person then run round like a headless chicken for a few seconds... then I'd act like I hadn't done that :joy:
    Lol. I actually saw a headless chicken run when I was a kid so it's a bit graphic for me. I was 6 probably. :s
    How about something like this?

giphy.gif

• syedaounabbas
    Options
    If you don't dig that how about this:

200.gif
  • Tracejh
    Tracejh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want some of my daughters easter eggs that's in the fridge