Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    Buttermilk Pancakes... a huge omelet....coffee...

I woke up so hungry today :/

Me too ..Im starving :/
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    PACKERS to score a ******* touchdown!!!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I'd like someone to just leave me out of there games. It's getting old and I'll make it so much worse if it continues
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    To know which games this guy would like to be left out of
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I want to be at myfuckinggoalweightdammit and look phenomenal.
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous

I want a bubble bath and a good book to read
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Boneless wings , beer , someone to share it with
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Sounds good ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    For it not to be today.... 20 years ago today my bestie was killed on his motorbike by a drunk driver going through a stop sign.
    Worse yet he was killed just 3 doors up on the road infront of my ex and my house.
    Dicko has been so missed. Even after all this time. Its still sad.

This event bought on my labour and my daughter was born the next day ..so these two days remind me of the fragility of life ..and the never ending circle of life and death..

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    For it not to be today.... 20 years ago today my bestie was killed on his motorbike by a drunk driver going through a stop sign.
    Worse yet he was killed just 3 doors up on the road infront of my ex and my house.

This event bought on my labour and my daughter was born the next day ..so these two days remind me of the fragility of life ..and the never ending circle of life and death..

:( so sad

I still cry every year on this anniversary..the senseless loss. :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'd like a homemade brownie, right out of the oven and still warm, and for it not to have any calories. I still want it with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and hot fudge with whip cream and three cherries. I'd like to eat it while sitting in a giant pillow fort on my bed and watch all the Halloween movies I have recorded. And the time to watch all of them with no people under five feet tall bothering me.

Oh my, I thought of you today. While shopping with my teenager we stopped for lunch.. A younger couple walks in with 5 kids, all under 7. 3 boys, 2 girls. 2 older boys in soccer uniforms. Wrestling and headlocking each other in line while dad tries separating them. The mom trying to find out what the other indecisive 3 want to eat while the boy keeps talking about farts. Kudos to you girl, just my two drive me bonkers most days!
  • sabrina_dolce
    Options

I will. Is that an invitation?! :*
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    Horror movie marathon, cuddles and pizza
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

Oh jo, I am so sorry. Hugs to you
  • sabrina_dolce
    Options

:'( So sorry sweetie
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Ice cold beer, 100 blazing hot wings
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

I will. Is that an invitation?! :*

Yes, you can find me on my couch in shorts waiting !!