Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Replies

• determined_ella89
    determined_ella89 Posts: 417 Member
    someone to tell me a remedy that works to rid me of pneumonia.... or at least something that will hurry up the recovery :blush:
  • dwatkins23
    dwatkins23 Posts: 21 Member
    Lunch! I was supposed to go 2 hours ago but haven't been able to due to a conference call - ugh.
  • determined_ella89
    a pug...
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Happilymegan.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    A fresh pot of coffee
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited December 2016
    a pug...

Ask and ye shall receive :)

wmdp420l2256.jpg
  • determined_ella89
    a pug...

Ask and ye shall receive :)

wmdp420l2256.jpg

:open_mouth::love: omg! can I have him (her?)??!! so cute! thank you, cheered me up ;p x
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    :open_mouth::love: omg! can I have him (her?)??!! so cute! thank you, cheered me up ;p x

Pugs have a way of doing that, don't they? His name's Bosley, btw ;)
  • jericon2016
    jericon2016 Posts: 17 Member
    A romantic dinner
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    A romantic dinner

what are those? lol
  • determined_ella89

Pugs have a way of doing that, don't they? His name's Bosley, btw ;)

aww Bosley :love: that they do! and they are so loving bless them, you're a lucky man!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Another tattoo :)

Me too!

Let's get drunk and make a huge mistake! :D

Sounds like a good plan to me
  • Coffeeismyjive
    Coffeeismyjive Posts: 116 Member
    An iced cold Miller Lite!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    A disco ball

I have one that's a blue tooth speaker. Wanna borrow it
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Baking powder. I want to bake but don't have any :( lol
  • determined_ella89
    A bed that floats or hovers... That can be controlled by a joystick... It also includes a raincover, uv, and bug netting bubble. Especially for late night flights (oh it can fly too) with a mini fridge for long journeys, and built in WiFi and GPS... Won't need a TV as I'm sure the world will offer a full range of entertainment. There will be compartments for storage too.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    A bed that floats or hovers... That can be controlled by a joystick... It also includes a raincover, uv, and bug netting bubble. Especially for late night flights (oh it can fly too) with a mini fridge for long journeys, and built in WiFi and GPS... Won't need a TV as I'm sure the world will offer a full range of entertainment. There will be compartments for storage too.

Erm, well, what about a loo?
  • A pet monkey, sex and and Indian cuisine with a side of snow
  • determined_ella89
    G085H173 wrote: »

Erm, well, what about a loo?

Umm.. Hmm good point. May have to design a privacy bubble too, and maybe make pit stops in the woods or something :joy: oh and put a foldable shower in there too, and sink.. Hmm it may have to be the biggest mattress available :joy: