Back at the gym

Options
Tomorrow cant come soon enogh.
Im getting back to the gym after what seems like forever away from it. I had 2 weeks off while I was ill with a chest infection, then adter 2 sessions back the chest infection hit again with a vengeance. so was off for just over 2 weeks again, then my 2year old got poorly and nearly admitted to hospital with bad chest infection and bronchiolitis then my 1 year old was struck down with the same jyst getting them better and my 5year old came down with server tonsillitis with extreme temps. its been a long 8 weeks and I can't wait to get back to it. even if it is just some me time and not being mummy and nurse lol

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Back tomorrow after taking about two weeks off for the holidays. I am looking forward to it. Sorry to hear about your little ones. Hope everyone is better soon! That is a ton of work for you.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just got back today after ear infections and a couple rounds of antibiotics that kicked me down. Felt good to get back after the couple weeks. I had to giggle at myself how bummed I was missing out on the gym...a year ago I would have given lemon face to anyone who suggested I might like working out :)
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    its been hard going. I had 3 lots of antibiotics and steroids, the babies both had antibiotics and steroids and my 5year old had 2 lots of antibiotics. at one point it looked like we might all end up in hospital. luckily though we all escaped it which was brilliant after spending last 2 winters in and out of that place with the babies very poorly.

its funny how you get to miss the gym. I thought I would hate it and only joined in September. im hooked already lol iv felt so lazy and down whilst not been going
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Apart from the usual winter coughs and snots everyone is ok atm. only my nearly 7year old thats not been ill. so have fingers crossed he wont be the next one to come down with something.