Putting down the 12 packs to get my 6 pack back

Options
Well, it's time to cut some weight again so that I can look good for summer.

Up until my mid 20s, I was always skinny and relatively cut, and did calisthenics daily. I used to have visible abs and an Adonis belt, which wasn't too impressive because I was skinny and didn't have a ton of muscle, but I felt good about myself. Then I got into the habit of making beeramids, eating 4x4s with animal fries at In-N-Out, and eating carne asada fries(about 2500 calories in one plate) every other day.

Next thing I knew, I was weighing in at 220lbs around 2009. I didn't really pay much attention to it, until I saw the photos from my honeymoon and became disgusted with myself.
btq3dcm9fkc7.jpg

Enough was enough, and I decided to lose weight. I ended up getting to my goal and having my six pack back. My wedding ring wouldn't stay on my finger, and I had to put stuff inside to keep it on(couldn't resize because of design all around). I got more cut than the following images which I still have some fat to lose, but these were the last photos I could find that I posted somewhere else.
g3gqzs75gp02.jpg
6lx07y0pm3no.jpg

Then I decided that I have nobody to impress since I'm married, and let myself become an alcoholic and eat out too much again. I got up to 200lbs at the beginning of December 2014, and decided I don't want to go down that path again, EVER. I didn't take pics at 200lbs, but here are current photos after losing a little more than 10lbs - 189.4 is my weight today after a month of cutting calories and exercising.
9wu8iqxl8jkc.jpg
cd7poyn0kts4.jpg

I have my diet and exercise down from doing this before, but I wanted to join this site to hold myself accountable by getting involved in a community.
Thanks for reading!