Hello all!

Whelp, time for a change and hoping to see some positive results using MFP. My wife bought me a Jawbone UP24 for Xmas and that is how I found out about MFP. I used to be a pretty dedicated mountain biker and active guy. It got ALOT harder with the addition of children to the mix :smile: My little girls keep my wife and I pretty busy. Anyway, here are the stats for ya...

43yrs old
188lbs

I'd like to drop a solid 25lbs and have done this many times before. It's just getting older and having way less time really takes it's toll. In addition to this tool I'm going to be using my UP24 and following one of those Men's Health's books flat belly guides. It's hard to use MFP when you don't cook well and really just don't know what your doing. I'd like to sign up for a mentor but thought I would at least get things going first on my own and make sure I'm going to do this. I would hate to waste someones time that is being kind enough to help out. Oh, I'm located in NJ so if there are any other NJ folks I'd be more then happy to talk and see if we love close enough to get together and help each other out :smile: