Person above you, would you or wouldn't you

Options

Replies

• Supastarrnikki
    Options
    He's gets the girls...LOL, Cop yes....Swat team yes.... Your boyfriends Not including my son...In my scope on my rifle yes!!!!!!!! You getting out of tickets..Maybe..

Lol, you;re awesome. Where have you been all my life.. I have a few tickets lol
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Can you cook....that stuff aint free.....
  • usmc01462
    Options
    whre you from...U look like california...walking your pink chowawawawawa on hollywood squares
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    whre you from...U look like california...walking your pink chowawawawawa on hollywood squares

Pshh Boy Puhleasee, Im not a cali girl. Im actually a country girl. I drive trucks and get dirty :)
    And ys I can cook! lol
  • usmc01462
    Options
    LMFAO@Puhlease did you do the hand in front of the face wave with that...LMAO country girl huh...ya'll close to the city or boonies? im from boston..I tried the country thing once and tried horse back riding.. It was a cross between a dam elephant and a giraffe I think it was a work horse. *kitten* ate,pissed,*kitten* when it wanted...Screw that I stick to the city only place you see horse is macdonalds
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    LMFAO@Puhlease did you do the hand in front of the face wave with that...LMAO country girl huh...ya'll close to the city or boonies? im from boston..I tried the country thing once and tried horse back riding.. It was a cross between a dam elephant and a giraffe I think it was a work horse. *kitten* ate,pissed,*kitten* when it wanted...Screw that I stick to the city only place you see horse is macdonalds

I have a best friend in boston!! Do you have an accent?? Yess! lol

I grew up in the sticks..NE washington.. lol.. tiny town out in the boonies. mudding and bonfires is all we had to do. im in the city right now for school though :(
  • usmc01462
    Options
    Look we are not the ones with the accent you guys are...At least its quiet out in the boonies compared to city life I moved away from boston and live somewhat of a country like town..LOL. You guys go cow tipping I actually did that as a kid
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    cow tipping and snipe hunting..lol YUP!
    andd nooooo you guys have the accents. We talk just like all the normal people would on tv and what not lol..
    My town was super quit. I move the city and the only thing on the news is about the murder that just took place and the 20 places that were just robbed.. I hate it. lol
  • usmc01462
    Options
    snipe hunting? Yeah you see lots of that shootings and so on.. It does get old. But I will say this if you ever need medical attention there is not better place than boston// Or new york.
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Yes snipe hunting, lol. try it sometime..
  • usmc01462
    Options
    WHAT THE HECK IS IT
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    lol i guess its only somthing we do out in the boonies, never mind lol
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    by the way, i think we ruined this post lol.
    WIN.
  • usmc01462
    Options
    what are you shooting...LOL, think this may be a silence of the lambs
  • usmc01462
    Options
    LOL ya Think... well not really would you or wouldn't you cow tip or snipe
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    smh, lol. just google snipe hunting.. :)
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    smh, lol. just google snipe hunting.. :)

i would cow tip lol and take someone snip hunting
  • usmc01462
    Options
    YA'LL GOT ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOOGLED IT
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    its pure entertainment lol, although everyone around here knows what snipe hunting is.. soo its not as cool anymore. we probably dont do it exactly how google says lol
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    only if she would still respect me in the morning

I would definitely still respect you :-)