It's only day four...

Options
and I already feel myself struggling with the food aspect of this. I know that the first days are the hardest and especially hard when classes aren't in session so I have a lot of free time + stay up late (it's 11 right now and I'm hungry even thought I ate my full 1350 calories for the day).

This happens every time, and I'm aware that it only takes a week or two for the cravings to go away but how do I connect my logical perspective with the one that controls my actions?

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    What's your age/height/weight? Did you set your goal to lose 2 pounds per week? If you did, then that might be too aggressive and 1350 is too little for you. How about trying 1 lb or even .5 a week as a weight loss goal? This way you'll have more calories to eat, you'll still be losing weight, and you won't be suffering. You want this to be something you can succeed at. Remember that you didn't gain your weight quickly, don't expect to lose it quickly either. :smile:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Take a look at this thread...http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1318741/in-5-weeks-youll-lose-10lbs-why-is-it-not-working/p1

It could be your goal settings are setting you up for disappointment.