50 + pounds to lose.. looking for friends

Options
Lets lose it together. 36 year old mom. 5'4" Weigh in at 220 now would like to get to 165.

Replies

• angeladawnb
    angeladawnb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have around 55 lbs to lose still. I have lost over 50 lbs over the last few years. Hoping to lose the rest of is this year. Just got my self a fit bit flex. And starting up slim in six dvds again. I did them for a while before and loved them. You can do it! We all can :-)
  • marrisa98204
    marrisa98204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4" 245 need to get down to 140, I was down to 200 about a year ago but gained all back, I am getting married in Aug and won't even look at dresses till I get back down to 200, my Gmail is 40 pounds by april
  • pink00007
    pink00007 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Moose2ewe
    Moose2ewe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'4", 27, mother of 2, was up to 280. I'm at 250 now and want to get back under 200! Need a support system that doesn't include "I'm going to eat this but you can't"... Got the Fitbit flex for Christmas, too!
  • juliebear122293
    Options
    I've just started my journey to lose at least 75lbs. I'm a 25 y/o mother of two. I have been overweight pretty much since my son was born. I finally started to lose weight and got pregnant with my daughter who is now three. Ever since she was born my weight and habits have gotten horrible and now I weigh more than I did when I was pregnant. I weigh 250 lbs and feel so bad. So it's time for me to take back my body and get into shape. But I have no friends or family who are overweight or looking to lose weight. I would really love to find a great support group! :)
  • doobiephillips
    doobiephillips Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very nice to meet you all. I have delt with weight issues my whole life. I remeber how big I thought I was at 150, which I was about 15 pounds over weight then, but if I only knew then what I Know now ;) My Dr. Put me on Phentermine, but I can only get it for 3 months, so I am using it as a kick start to a life time of healthy eating habits. Looking forward to losing with you all.... Winning :) lets do this!
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have 52 lbs to lose still. Stuck at losing only 20 so far.
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Why only 3 months?
    Very nice to meet you all. I have delt with weight issues my whole life. I remeber how big I thought I was at 150, which I was about 15 pounds over weight then, but if I only knew then what I Know now ;) My Dr. Put me on Phentermine, but I can only get it for 3 months, so I am using it as a kick start to a life time of healthy eating habits. Looking forward to losing with you all.... Winning :) lets do this!

• loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me. You can never have enough support.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Add me I am still needing to lose 58 lbs too so let's do this together! I've already lost 29 lbs
  • DJSnacky
    DJSnacky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I could use support as well! We can do it!
  • SammiJBuckley
    SammiJBuckley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'4 and at 190 I got up to around 205+ and I've been trying to lose forever but I keep taking off the wagon :(
  • sherrymoyle
    sherrymoyle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 220 pounds and have been an advid runner for 2 years. I have at least 50 to loose and would love the support as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • BrandieBenoit
    BrandieBenoit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! 5'3" 175lbs. Would like to lose 40-50lbs. Would love the support and can be support! Feel free to add me as well. I fall off the wagon easy and need to get my head in it. :smile:
  • DartinaWoW
    DartinaWoW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am definitely struggling through this and would love to make new friends to encourage one another. Please feel free to add me.
  • erika967
    erika967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am a 44 yr old mother of 3 and newlywed, 5'7" 210 lbs and am feeling old and achy lol. Fall off the wagon easily too.
  • ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name's Kelly. I'm 5'9" and 280 lbs. I have been in denial about the weight I have been gaining since I graduated college. I worked retail management for four years after and the yucky food court got to me. I am now in law school and want to get healthy not only because my body needs it but because good lord is it hard to find nice business clothes that fit. My goal weight is 165 (because that's technically within a healthy range for me), but I remember feeling healthy at 180. I've got a long way to go so I could use some friends!
  • gingerella89
    gingerella89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, too. I am 177.6 lbs now, but I use to weigh 259 lbs. I think encouragement from friends helps in weight loss.
  • djpiasecki
    djpiasecki Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Please add me. I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder 3 years ago and have gained a significant amount of weight. I need to lose 50 pounds. Anyone on this post can add me. I am 36 year old female.
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have 60lbs to lose although I might change that goal as I get closer to it. I lost a bit of weight before but the scales tell me I regained over Christmas - I'm hoping it's mostly water weight!