Replies

• mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME!! Thank you SO much for sharing!! XO
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    **Seated Punches: 1) Sit at the edge of your chair. 2) Jab the arms forward for 10, 3) Jab them at an upwards angle for 10. 4) Jab them at a downwards angle for 10. 5) Alternate and repeat ___. (Note - Do not lock out the elbows)

A lot of those can be done pretty much under cover... but this one... I'm picturing Rocky at the top of the stairs after his run...

Though, on the subject of stairs; start using them. I work on the 9th floor of a 30 floor building. I can't get access to climb up to the 9th floor from the lobby in the morning, but I do take the stairs down most of the time. When I can, I first walk UP 10 or 15 floors... then all the way back down.

I'd summarize that as "take the scenic route."
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    These are fantastic - I had a few of these I've been doing already but very happy to add in a few daily :)
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    **Seated Punches: 1) Sit at the edge of your chair. 2) Jab the arms forward for 10, 3) Jab them at an upwards angle for 10. 4) Jab them at a downwards angle for 10. 5) Alternate and repeat ___. (Note - Do not lock out the elbows)

A lot of those can be done pretty much under cover... but this one... I'm picturing Rocky at the top of the stairs after his run...

Though, on the subject of stairs; start using them. I work on the 9th floor of a 30 floor building. I can't get access to climb up to the 9th floor from the lobby in the morning, but I do take the stairs down most of the time. When I can, I first walk UP 10 or 15 floors... then all the way back down.

HAHA! I totally visualized that. I'm up to 200 squats a day, just 50, 4x day while at work. It's helping a ton! Plus walking 2 miles at work with my laps around campus.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I just imagine someone walking through an office and seeing only arms punching over the top of the cubicles.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks :)
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump for reference
  • LivDiz
    LivDiz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Seems simple enough!! BUMP
  • janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    This is great! Thanks :)
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump!

These are pretty much the same exercises I do 3 times a week at a Sit & Be Fit class! Great too for older folks or those of us who are handicapped and can't do the amount of walking we should do! good post !
  • WEBAyahoo
    Options
    Just a friendly BUMP of this... to copy and paste later!