Dailyburn?

Options
Has anyone used daily burn, and did you like it/is it worth it?

I've been thinking about signing up, I am a SAHM so the only time I can exercise during the week (in the winter) without waking up at 5am is if I work out at home during my sons nap time. I have some exercise videos but looking for more of a variety:)

TIA

Replies

• TLHarwick
    TLHarwick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a member of Daily Burn. I find there are a ton of different types and styles of exercises and use it on the days that I cannot get outside or feel like I need a change. Bob Harper (of the Biggest Loser) has a new program on there that is pretty challenging.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What is the fee schedule like? I hate sites where you can't find out anything without signing up for a "free" trial.

ETA: There are loads of free exercise videos online, check out youtube.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    ETA: There are loads of free exercise videos online, check out youtube.

I don't know about DailyBurn as I haven't used it, but I want to second the YouTube workouts. I recently discovered the FitnessBlender channel on there. They have tons of workouts (both strength and cardio) for free. If you want a fitness plan you can even buy an 8-week plan for $10, and the money goes back into making more free videos. They're great.

• Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily Burn, I believe is $12 a month. I am loving the true beginner program with Justin Rubin. I think it is going to be well worth it as I can stream it on my tv.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I also like YouTube. Here are a few channels that I like: BodyFit By Amy, Real Fit TV, Autumn Calabrese, Fitness Blender, Tone It Up, Gym Ra, and those a just a few. Good luck.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I also like YouTube. Here are a few channels that I like: BodyFit By Amy, Real Fit TV, Autumn Calabrese, Fitness Blender, Tone It Up, Gym Ra, and those a just a few. Good luck.

I can't live much longer without a Like button.

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

I can't live much longer without a Like button.

Agreed! We need a like button!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I have tried some YouTube exercise channels. They are amazing