Help me get back up on the saddle please!

So its been a while and I was MIA for a bit with life stuff... unfortunately that life stuff kind of took me off my diet and I gained back 30ish lbs. With a new year I think I want to get back on the diet horse again... any recommendations on how to do it this second time around and sticking to it? All in all last year I did lose ~50ish lbs and my new year resolution is 50 more.....

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    yeah - start by saying out loud that you're the one in charge and you're going to do what you tell yourself to do because you are the one in the charge.

of life and your diet.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    If you give it your heart and soul, put 110% into it and you can achieve your goals!!

It's not always easy but its always worth it!!

All the best,
    Adam
  • CindyinAtl
    CindyinAtl Posts: 10 Member
    You've already taken the first step, coming here! Perhaps you can learn from what kicked you out of the saddle? Lots of people are here to help. I'm losing about 4 pounds a month with 10 more to go. I've achieved that by stopping all refined sugar and 'white carbs.' I also no longer drink soda of any kind (including diet soda.) I have coffee in the morning, but after that its all water. Finally, I eat 5 small meals a day, each one includes protein. Its not more cooking because I just eat half of a regular meal and save the rest for next time.
    Go for it, whatever your plan! You can do it!
  • Yes, Yes, and Yes. You have taken the first step and you have already begun to change. You are on the saddle gurlll! Let's go.....