whos body do you want

Options
what celebrity or athlete do you look at and say "i wish i had that figure". this is a great motivational tool for me

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    mine, only fitter and stronger. I admire other bodies, but I don't really want them.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    So embarrassed to say this, but..JWOW
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    MINE. omg I have seen glimpses of the future and I cant even imagine wanting something more than I want my own future!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Most plus size models/actresses...the kind of women who are curvy Amazons but don't have ugly fat rolls. They're probably in real life size 8 or 10 but compared to the usual Hollywood figures and models they're "plus".

I am already in the same clothing size as these women but I so envy their figures. I think a lot of that is genetic though, sadly I went straight from big fat rolls to thigh gap and visible ribs, bypassing the curvy perfection of say, pre-drastic weight loss Jennifer Hudson or Lorraine Bracco. Ah well!
  • sexymonicat
    Options
    I like Courtney stoddens but I dont have that body underneath it all so id say the body I had before I had my baby.
  • Marz009
    Marz009 Posts: 26
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    So embarrassed to say this, but..JWOW

haha dont be embaraced on that one, if i ever meet JWOW i would be after her :#
  • Marz009
    Marz009 Posts: 26
    Options
    for a guys body figure what you girls like more a Daniel Craig as Bond figure or a taller version of Bruce lee?
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    mine minus 5lb :)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    dollicia-bryan-booty.jpg
  • gbabejimenez
    gbabejimenez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara <3
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I want this body:
    large-5608-thor1.jpg

But I'd like to look like this one:
    biel-beach-white2.jpg
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I would go with Miles Austin, NFL receiver
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Daniel Craig as Bond on the beach. Had it before I got ill. Will have it again.

This .. except I have never had it. I am still trying.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have the muscles that both Williams' sisters have. They look so strong!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Comparing myself to others does not provide me with a lick of motivation. I am me for a reason. I nurture and mold and sculpt the clay I have been given.
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fitter, toner version of myself. And definitely Daniel Craig as Bond.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Marz009 wrote: »
    for a guys body figure what you girls like more a Daniel Craig as Bond figure or a taller version of Bruce lee?
    I prefer Bruce over Daniel but by a narrow margin and if the latter were as Bond.

For me, I'd love to look like London Andrews.
    c9b0aeef25e45d1af8b5181c8bf69739.jpg
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Mine. The strongest, most epic version of mine that I can be
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    past and future self. I did it before and I'll do it again. I don't want to be anyone, but me.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Mine. The strongest, most epic version of mine that I can be

Agree. I want to have my body but the most awesome version of it possible. I'm proud of and grateful for what it can do, and I think it's 90% fantastic - I'd love a perfectly round bubble butt and absolutely zero cellulite but I'm not built like that.